What is Ohm's Law?

What is Ohm's Law

What is Ohm's law
What is Ohm's law

 A Ohm'  law is the relationship between the current I flowing through a resistance R and the potential drop across it V.

The current is directly proportional to the potential difference across the resistance and is inversely proportional to the resistance,
          I =V / R

As an alternative,Ohm's Law may be stated as:The potential difference V a resistance is directly proportional to the current I flowing
through the resistance and the resistance R,or
          V=I R

A Ohm's Law can be rearranged to define the resistance R so that
          R= V / I

If the potential difference across the resistance is measured in volts (V) and the current flowing through the resistance is measured in amperes then the resistance values will be in units of ohms.

Can you read more articles:
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇






Different types of the transformer

0 Comments: